Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Haaaiiiiiii my dear fans ..
haha..XD i so long didnt update my blog already ..
this three day derrick got see my blog oOo ..
MERCY !!!!!
really inconceivable...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i really gratitude derrick ..^^
because i know got people view my blog .. hahaha ..
tqx .. if you want to let me know you got view my blog ..
you can leave your message at the chat.box ..
haha..

Today i a nice day at my school ..!!
1. My dear 发水面包 birthday ..^^
haha.. today he ask me a question ..
what is the date today  ..
then i say today is 19th lo ..
in fact, I do not know what date today is ^^"
just baloney ..xp
hehex
formerly today is her birthday .. haha ..
really drooling .. hahaha ^^
but never mind ..
i will give you the gift for you .OK ?
haha..do not worry ar ..^^


2.today i got the PA ...!!!
although not a miracle ..
but i continuously take the PA ..!!
4 period ..?@@
OMG ..
want take my life mie .?
fortunately, PA is my favorite subject ..^^
haha  O(∩_∩)O

not bored ..^^
cause when study can fusion with my friend n my teacher ..
haha .. but today my teacher are so tried..
so less to play with she ..
so just play with my friend only ..
the devil's cindy sit with shi ting ..
they o the facebook ..!!!
what the hell ..
its unfair ..!!!!
but i also enjoy play with fei ..!!!
haha.. mad life ..!!!!

tomorrow ..
my class got a party  ..!!!
it is have steambot at my class room ..!!!!
haha..XD
we are doing something illegal ..!!!!
haha ..
pls keep secret ..
I am responsible for the material with
1. 6 eggs
2.fish balls
3.mihun ..
haha..^^

look forward to..

now i always like my happy sunday ..
cause ..
1.can see my friend shann n go YMCA with she ..
2.practice my judo ..
3.can see my sifu and my judo senior ..
my senior really are the good guy ..!!!
got responsibility and diligent..!!!

this is my preliminary understanding only ..
haha.. xp
the derrick always bully me..!!!
big bullying the small
big-[derrick]
small-[is me]
haha..

ok ..!!!
i need to eat now ..
haha .. 88
take care all my friend ..!!!
tomorrow come here again ar ..^^













 

No comments:

Post a Comment