Monday, August 23, 2010

this week i got a lot bad thing happen ..
1. me and my friend open the steambot at class room :s
    haha..exaggeration.
    dun know why we got this idea ..><
    who proposal it first .?
    haiz .. dun  know ar forget already ..=[
    we give the Discipline masters captured ..
    not lucky..
 


this is our steambot material ..><
soup is TOM YAM ..!!!!!!!!!!


  
ok .. rine ..!!!! is a past tense already ..
now we need to face of punishment =[
but dont know discipline how to punish us ..
the leader of disicipline let us choose ..
1.record demerits

2.public apology

but i choose the first one ..
cause my record at school is beautiful one =]
just a one demerit
but my friend all cant record the demerits ..
cause their record are so "multicolor"

so their choose the second one =[
I DUN WANT ..!!!!!!!
I REFUSE TO DO THE PUBLIC APOLOGY ..!!!!
HATE IT ..!!!!!
SO FOOL OF MYSELF..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now we wait leader of disicipline to notify us what punishment should we accept it ..=[

ok ..
next case ..!!!
is ...
sunday ...
me n shan go to do volunteer..
do the donate money to help the Single-parent families...
the beginning is very unhabit..

but slowly i feel it is very interesting..
haha..
i so enjoy it =]








take a rest =]

after the bazaar




got a single mother of volunteers take us got back =]
haha...so happy ..!!!!can go back ..^^
cause we havent shower after we pratise judo ..
our bodies are sticky..yerrrrr
then sleep a hour..
we go to have a meal ..^^
the food is so unpalatable
 
 

me one ..!!! meggie goreng ..!!!



shann one .. soup meggie






we took a lot of picture after the meal ..
 
i so like this pic ❤


shann 's camera technology is poor ><



i want arrange my hair .!!!



Steal my stuff


kiss you =D


got a lot pic at fb you can see at there ..^^
recently loved taking pictures

today at school i pull my friend took pictures
all ultra-narcissistic..><
 
 

all guy at the toilet ..><


new lion dance


my friend ..^^

Smell her butt


ok ...
i need to tuition already..
haha..
my dear amanda see you at saturday =]
we take a lot pic ar ..^^
haha XD
 
i hope can see my senior at this sunday ..!!
then we also can take pic ..^^
judo i love you  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment