Sunday, August 8, 2010

today im feel tired ..
cause today i hang out with my friend ..
1.wenn
2.Xian
3.shann
4.auntie amily
5.carmen
6.carmen cousin
just 7 person only [including me]
now i really feel headache now ..
but i want finish my blog today ..

today is yaw ling birthday ..
haha xp
happy birthday dear ..
in fact
i want say happy birthday to you at 12 a.m.
but you at facebook ask me ..
why didnt say the happy birthday ..
at that time i do not what i can do ..
i just go her profile to leave a comment ..
haha..
never mind i will post my blog at 12 a.m.
t complete your request..
ok..?

at August 25 i also got a friend birthday ..
but i dont know what i want to do ..
i think i need to plan it ..
you want to know who is the person ..
right ..?
but this is a secret ..
ok la ..
at that day i will let you all know what i do at that day ..

today  at YMCA i was bump a guy..
name :Lee Chin Kok
hehe..xp
i think it was so pain right ..?
sorry..!!!

pls frgive me ><

haiz..
today i dun know what wrong was happening..
the auntie amily was angry me ..?

her attitude to me today is so bad ..
dun know what happen la ..
i say shann got feel it a not ..?
or am I suspicious..
but shann tell me she also feel it ..
haiz ..
was she physiological period..?
i dun think so ..

unfortunately ..
today i did not take picture with my friend ..
haiz..
but ..
i got take pictures with my dear shann..
haha..

let you see the pic want a not ..?
haha..
shann n me


shann n me

i see her .. but she see where ..?!


this is me ..
funny a not ..?
like a fish..><

Disruptive





want to go home lox


shann n me

explosion point

spokesperson



my favorite

there are many photos ar..
i think i will post to my facebook photo ar ..
you go to see and like it oo
hahah
 
ok ..
i want take midnight snank with my brothers ..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment