Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today sudden whim like to write my blog..><
last saturday ..
my school got extra-curricular activities review meetings is for all extra-curricular activities ..!!!
the meeting was SO SO SO bored ..!!!
I chat with my friends when we around the table..
like a second meeting =]
got :
1.MIKA
2.乐微
3.jing wen
they are talking past memories and cosmetic things ..
I was just listening their topic

I can not give any opinion on their topic =[
After taht ..
I go another table ..
WE play Truth or Dare until the bell ring ..!!

During the meeting
moderator elected me be a vice chairman for next year judo team =[
i dont want ..!!!
cause next year got SPM ..!!
i dont want ..!!!!!!

At sunday ...!!!
at judo class ..
i give ppl use the leg to slap my face ..=[
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!
At that time, I silly ..!!!
what happen .??
then my face started to hurt..
but never mind la ..
now my face the bruising was slowly disappeared ^^"

At that day..
i go out with
1.shann
2.amanda 
3.amanda friend  =]
haha..
I buy a lot of shirt at that day ..
Unfortunately,
I didnt take pic at that day =[
and i feel embarrassed..
cause ..
I ignored amanda n her friend =[
I have been looking for the opportunity to chat with them ..
but I do not know what to talk...
I am really bad ..=[!!!!!
I usually love speech..
but I can not find the topic of the day
but never mind ..
I apologize to him n she forgave me =] wahahaha


TERRIBLE ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I fell in love but i should not love the person..!!!
Tell me what can i do..
let it comes naturally lo ..!! OK..?
dont think so much ..!!
but when i close my eyes
inside my brain will appeared me and he screen =[
then I will laugh ..xp
haiz..
I think just a moment.. XD
tomorrow got chinese writing test =]
I hope
I can understand the meaning of questions asked


OK ..
I need a break..
Bye ..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment