Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I disappointed so one !!
that is my mother
why i say like that  ??
because my mother never trust me
my phone spoil already
i ask her give me RM 50 to repair my phone w910i
she morning give jor
after i back to home
she scold me !!!
FUCK
she said that i was cheated
then i was so angry
in fact
i want to come down to say a sorry with her
because today i go to take dress
then
she come to school take us back
but when the bell ringing
i was run to my sister class room
but she didnt at there
i think she at the flyover to wait me
i go to find she
i wait so long but she also didnt saw her at there
then i go SG to take my dress
after i take my dress
i long kai at there ..
wahaha
im so free
see got a high-heeled shoes to match my dress a not
see a long time
did not find my favorite at there
trouble

come back my topic first
after my mother scold me
then i go take the evidence to her
i take the repair parts to her
she say her friend say no need so expensive
to repair it
then i give the repair parts to her
go to ask !!!
ask need how much to repair it






Today
I talk with my dear MAIYA long time
wahaha XD
is the most meaningful day
why I say like that .?
because she and I have some misunderstanding before
but now I also can be friend
but my another friend
dont what their thinking about 
turn dead end ..!
I already forgive she
why they can not

Today
I quarrel with Fei about this thing
Fei scold the proctor to erase whiteboard
then I tell Fei dont like that to scold the proctor
then Fei say she dont know it she
then i ask Fei
why dont want friend with she
didnt have a lot of time to be friend
why dont want forgive she .?
just do wrong one thing only 
she didnt make mistake in you 
why you want like that to treat her .?
once a  friend with us
haiz 
then CINDY saw the situation is not good


call both of us calm down
then i look for opportunities to change my seat
then i change my seat with FAT MAN
because FAT MAN also wrangle with MIKA

I feeling just like that only ..><
wahaha
next time i post my 3rd result to let you see la
now go having my dinner =)

and
each person to take good care of your health

because
my dear CARMEN
she sick already ..TT
drink a lot of water pls ..!!



❤ END ❤


































No comments:

Post a Comment