Wednesday, October 20, 2010


me ❤ BBM ❤ chloe ❤ sahnn❤ wenn

last sunday i go 1U with my dear bii
that day really tried lo
but also happy
because that is my unforgettable day
because we so long time didnt see jor
Form 3 we meet at genting
that is first time we 5 meet together
now Form 4 jor 
we also got meet together 
but at 1U
wahaha XD 
at there we just take a movie

❤童眼❤
really scary

in the movie
i really got a the funniest thing happen
because we take the 3D
really horror
the i sit at the fifth seat
then beside me one
is another people
catch his hand when i scared
the guy i really dont know who is he
just know he is a handsome boy only
wahaha
really gaffe
then i say ' SORRY ' many times
then he say never mind is ok
wahaha
orginal the world will have a good guy

i saw WENN BF at 1U
then that is our first time meet
then WENN BF brother take me and SHANN back
just put us at puchong bus station
that day i got a lot of trouble
because i go back already late jor
wuwuwu
i KTM i think a lot idea to explanied
why i go back late
because that day i and SHANN got bazaar
we didnt go
i cheat my mum i will go bazaar after i judo training
but we didnt go the training
i feel very sorry about this matter
❤ SORRY ❤

last saturday
is my SIFU son wedding buffet
that day really many people
i and Shann were having dinner at there
i really miss the roast mutton
i really like the taste
but can not eat much
because that is high cholesterol
wuwuwu
i really really wish the couple
then this sunday i also will go their dinner with shann
wahaha
often go out with Shann

today
my BM teacher scold us in the morning
because poorly in the BM result
the TAN HUAN just take 2 mark only 
Damn Shit 
how to take the 2 mark .?
pls teach me 
want know how much i take a not 
i take 14.5 %
OMG 
i have many subjects regressed =[
but my MATH advanced jor
1. 71
2. 72
3. 76
advanced 4 marks
wah !

❤King kOng❤
❤mAiya❤
❤Mika❤
❤Amily wOng❤
❤Blood❤
❤B.bella❤
❤Shann❤
❤Wenn❤
❤Chloe❤
❤Bbm❤

i love you all 
wahaha

Will i dont know how to describe you 
because i want you disturb me !
but 
i know you wont do this 
because you dislike do this 
reply message also me speak only 
you just answer 
i say 2 sentence
you just answer it YA or other
haiz
you dislike rude people
i will change it

tried jor
i want sleeping now
bye-bye
❤muacks❤

1 comment:

  1. didnt love me???love maiya amily them didnt love me...fine loo~

    ReplyDelete