Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just back from my MUM's Boss Birthday Party
Walao..! Big Family right.?
At there I saw a Guy he less me 2 years only..><
he so shiny..!! That is my cup of tea.!!
WuuuHooo~~
cause every company party I will always saw he at site..!!

Why I always say guy guy guy guy
so bored right..?
wahaha =D sorry

Today is reopen day sixth day
Im so happy cause can study
and I'm so happy my class teacher is 黄丽芳
OMG..!! I know someone is dont know who is she
and you will say: Wah~~ This teacher is so fierce..!! Omg..!! You will dead in her hand..!
Wahaha =D You all wrong..!!
Cause she is nice and friendly teacher
I think this time I will feel interesting at this subject...!!
I hate Chinese cause I didnt pass this subject when I first time come to study at KC
just pass at my PMR and JUEC
I hope i can take a pass on the school exam and SPM

SEJARAH
Shit guy....!!! I think I say this 4 years jor
cause I think Sejarah is a boring subject
I hate, I hate, I hate,
cause just say malaysia's history
So bored man..!! Everytime sejarah period I will Sleep or write Nota only
but didnt hear teacher what her say~~
cause My Bahasa Malaysia is so bad bad bad
I cant hear and dont know what does teacher say
cause teacher say like tap water~~
blah blah blah ~~
top on my head will appear a lot question mark?????

so this time I will say
SEJARAH
I get you...!!!!
cause this time my new teacher is so funny
and she will use english language to explain..!!!
wahaha =D I get the jewel..?!

My chinese Oral it PASS...!!! 20 marks/30 marks
WuuHooo..!!
RELAX...!!

Ok..!! Midnight jor~
should sleep know~~ Night Guysss..!!
Muacks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment