Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It is not enough to help the feeble up , but to support him after ...  Out of the William Shakespeare

Today, I had to express all opinions ..
First , i want to apologize to my cousin..
because I know I played too hard and too much before
Sorry ar ..
I also apologize to the KU BAO .. tell her the truth about everything ..
Although I know that between you and I both have the wrong

So I apologize first
I know you are not likely to apologize to me
"Big Man "..Haha   XD do not angry AR ~!!!this also is a joke ah ..
Now apologize to you..but does not mean that I was wrong..
because I know what I am wrong ..
You ~?
Today, a lot of things were happen at school

PANDA do not know why..when he go into the class he was punctual ..
We do not know how to do..We had quietly class
Although I did not bring his books..and no record of what he says..
haha..i am so bad lo .. haiz ..do not respect him..
SORRY PANDA ~!!!!

Excuse i may say ..
I know I have many friends around me are didnt reach the requirements of the school's exam..

I would have fewer friends ~?What ~ a friend in the end?
I want to do our best to help my friend..I would like to join with my dear friends in the completion of our studies..
But this opportunity is very vague..
 
It does not matter
Even if you change schools ..I also can help to you, ah
I know that fei's family is very traditional ..Which parents are not concerned about the future of children..
So Can not blame the fei's parents
So I suggest fei to improve her own English
English is really important because
Even if you are didnt take a good result at each subject
But a lot of English allows you to easily
Specializing in English
when your English Well you do not be afraid to accept other subjects were can not ahr..
So I encourage my friends..

When the dialogue speak more English..
Although the beginning is not very well..but when you get used to. You will not feel strange..
So we should really encourage each other

Because people lack the courage and confidence ..
After I explain to FEI today..she decided to improve her own English
We work together ~!!!!
Although the process will face many difficulties
For example, ridicule..
But we must insist on our own goals..

SHANN ROU  hope you heard my explanation, will be affected

Because I know you are not like reading
So I do not want to force you
But I like your habit..Is when SMS with you .. you will always type English with .. cause you know i do not like to type chinese when i SMS with you ..
Well done~!!!

I think I should cherish my good friend

So I should not have snobbery
Ouch~!!!
Do not know how to explain
Before I think you should be mature..but the time to see you in class
the things want you all do .. you all didnt do it ..
the thing should not do you all  be done..
haiz..
However, this is your special..
See you all funny guy like to see the original me ..
I have changed me ~?
I hope I am the cicak before at your all mind ..
haha XD

I hope that the big holiday..

Can make a group of friends went to langkawi
Because I am afraid there is no opportunity to travel with them
If they really change schools..My graduation travel is very alone..

I hope Cousin and Amanda and Wei Wei and Mongz and friends can go lo..
cause can drink a lot .. haha
The period of recall ..now think of all that was so funny.. HAHA

Today has a devil told me she want change be an angel ..
ARE YOU KILLING ME ~?
But she failed in the process of change.. so she be a monster .. HAHA

Judo exam is coming..

I did not go to practice two days a..
dongt know can do it a not ar ..
Had to go back to practice tomorrow..


Forgot to report my condition..

Fever ,much better ^^
Just only my throat is still pain TT
My dad bought for my 3 big bottles of 100 plus ..
During illness my family is very careful to take care me ..

Today

I feel that I was too empty at my house ..
i cook the porridge ..
and eat the own porridge after i cook it .. 
The first round I thought I had a good a porridge
you know what happen .?
My big mouth to eat
That rice is not cooked
The second round of the rice cooked also not cooked
Finally, I put more water to cook
Water more
Therefore, the time to eat, but the porridge be
like we usually rice add the soup like that
is no difference
Today's cooking really is a lot worse
This really is a vegetarian meal today ah
Colorless and tasteless

No comments:

Post a Comment