Friday, July 30, 2010

today got many thing happen ~!!!
first i look panda smile at yesterday =] HAHAAAA
why i say like that .. cause before he didnt smile .. he also bring his "black 's face"come in..
then i ask my sister is your class make panda angry ~?
then my sister tell me he also got bring the "black 's face " go into their class..
hehe..xp but panda still got say the joke with them ..
are Sr 1C make he angry ~? i think so ..
but now is nothing already .. hahaa^^

this week my school got a clean match ..
before the match my class is the most dirty at 7,F
i class teacher is despise us ..
but my friend and my class do not admit defeat..
give people killed also want do it to my teacher see ..
let the teacher know our powerful..
haiz..our class is like that one ..
when people look down on

then my class will positive to do things..
this is our shortcomings..
I think the teachers are aware of our shortcomings..
only this way .. teacher was stimulate our..
this method is really useful for my class..
now my friends were left at school to clean up every day ..
is a miracle...!!!
and hear auntie 张秀华 report the cleanest school classes every day ..
our classes are one of the cleanest..
Hurrayyy !!!
but this match only one week ..
so i think after this match ..
our class will be hit back the original shape .. hahaa
 
today english class .. my english teacher scold the student why didnt go the computer lab to do the english homework ..
and she tell use this behavior is truancy..
hex
before that day .. teacher tell us stay at class when eng lesson .. cause computer lab still didnt approve..
that day some people say want to go lab .. but we didnt believe their..
so we stay at the class room .. haha
after a long time .. teacher still havent come in ..
so we think really want to go the lab ..
but we didnt go ..cause the lab is so far from our class ..
so we do not want go .. hahaha
we are overly right  ???
Sorry mrs phang ..
there will be no next time ..
 
today at computer lab ..
our china teacher is a paid great attention to etiquette people..
when our etiquette wrong..
he will correct the mistakes ..
we have done many times then the etiqutte was succeed..
haha..
and after we finish the computer homework..
we on the facebook ..
all the wall put Hurray this word ..
haha .. dun know why ..

ok.. is time too sleep ..
nite my dear ..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment