Wednesday, July 28, 2010

OMG ~!!! so long didnt type my blog already ..
Where should I start with today..I think I need to start from Sunday ..


Sunday morning..I made an appointment with shann to the SIFU's house..
because it is a SENSEI DAY .. we wake up early .. because that party started at 8 a.m...
after i wake up then i go to shower .. after shower shann already come my house and wait me at outside with her grandma..
I casually put on a plain clothes...and then to open the door to him in..
Open the door after him came..

I put on my clothes ready yesterday ..then began to dress myself
I see the clock..Dead~!!!!we are going be late..
there are 15 minutes to 8 o'clock..
I immediately called my mom driving us to SIFU house ...

Unfortunately,

my mum know where the SIFU house ..
But my mum lost..because she forget already ..
yesterday i find the google map ..and tell my mum how to go SIFU house ..
she saw the map .. then she say she know how to go .. my daddy call me print the map out ..
then tomorrow will easy to find it .. but my mum tell us no need to print .. cause she know how to go ..
Got there in the vicinity..I see something wrong..
Because my mum where going around there ..
My SIFU lived in very remote..It is difficult to find
So I call my Premier..I call my premier to find a people will know the way to SIFU house one .. then tell my mum where should be go the way to SIFU house ..

We finally got there..then we get off  from the car ..
Did not expect..the peoples are more than I thought..
I and shann were wearing high heels to there ..
While the other was wearing a very ordinary..
Only two of us in the field the most special..
when we go into the SIFU house ..They looked at me very curious.. hehe
We sat there about..

Gradually, more people come to SIFU  house ..
has a school more exaggerated
their took a bus to SIFU house .. HAHA
because many of them to the SIFU's house

We kc only six person to SIFU home
really shame ><

Ceremony began..after ceremony turn the performance began.
Think of some really good performances
But after the performance
My long-awaited meal is started ..
There's nothing good to eat food
How do I ah
Can eat and still not taste too
No way
For my stomach
I really have to eat ..I'm really hungry because i havent take breakfast ..
Ha ha XD
Greedy ghost~!!

After eating..i saw SIFU go upstairs to sleep ..
Haha
Not careful, I have found it ..
Haha
End Prize awarded..the crowd began to go home..
We and a number of senior to clean up the scene..
at there I met a friends..He called MR.HAN
Haha ^^

It rain..I take pictures there with shann

My SIFU of martial arts

second ~!!

my shann also the future of judo Member

❤me n shann

My SIFU 's son .. He also is a SIFU ..!!
Haha..we so narcissism..

My family is very late to set our..haiz ..

Well...!!

I only mentioned here..because yesterday, when I practice judo..
I were accidentally hurt my hand ..TT
weak ..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment