Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday , July 18 , 2010

Im feel happy today , cause my father come back from oversea ..
hehe :) he buy a lot of chocolate to me and my brother & sister ...
MY ~!! so envy my father can travel ..
Last saturday i went mid valley to see a film with Auntie Amily &her sister ..
Saturday my school got a lecture at auditorium .. that lecture is so boring ..
and i first time i can sleep at there half an hour lehhh.. haha =]  should be encouraged ><
after the lecture .. i saw YERIN at outside the auditorium  .. she got say hello for me ...
but i  casual to say back hello to YERIN ... cause i just wake up at the auditorium .. I was blurrrrr...
i saw YERIN was so grieve .. SO , I go back hostel and send a message to YERIN .. to apologize me
I just asked YERIN to forgive the attitude at the auditorium...

Movie
                                                          唐伯虎点秋香 2

                                             4 大才子

                                                     唐伯虎
                                                       CooL Modeling
This film really so funny ..!!! but also got moving ...!!! at the last the actress falling down in a cliff...that part my tear is already at orbital ...


OK ..!! now say today what happen  to occur ....
the YMCA just only 5 person .. other senior and junior didnt come to practice their judo .. but today master told us a lot of martial arts .. i got learn more ..
is i nervous ~? why their didnt come ~?
haiz~~do not think so much ..
im so expect to see Auntie Amily new hairstyle~!!!
AH..!!! forget say a thing..
saturday we have a tutorial..but my brother has a party..so mother allows us no need take a tutorial today..

then i take dinner with my mother and sister at uncle 88 there..
After eating..
I was saw amanda mom..=]
I see Amanda father and mother But her parents came inside ..i was didnt seen amanda followed with her parents..
I thought we could meet there..but she was didnt come ..
but we promised each other ..
after she finish her trial ..We hang out together


Fortunately, my cousin did not at there ..if he at there ,,i think  I am not lucky ar ..

No comments:

Post a Comment