Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday,July 19 , 2010

Today i wake up .. then my mother ask why i didnt on the air conditioner ~?And ask me .. why your face was so red ..
Then i tell mum i so cold when i  were feeling misty gooey ..
get ill is so toilful for me =[ my body was not comfortable ..
the Throat was so pains..Walk like flakes ..
My stupid sister didnt attend me ..Then while I was sick to take my life .. fxxx you la ~!!
Do not give me  to see you when you are sick ..!!
tomorrow i didnt go to school .. cause The doctor told me to stay home and take a rest ..
He give me the MC is one day only ..I can imagine I have a few lonely at home ..
I want go to school .. but I'm afraid of my ill will  transmission to my friends ..
Today, I slept all day at school .. because I am really tired ..
I am not lucky today .. cause the way to back my home I stepped stool ..
This Sunday is senser day .. i can see my senior at there .. so long didnt see he ..
ok..
finally i stopped to type my blog ..Because I just took the pills...general weakness now

No comments:

Post a Comment