Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday , July 20 , 2010

OMG ~!!!!
i just wake up only ar .. tomorrow i got ucapan ar.. i havent read it ~!!OMG ..!!!
i just only can say OMG only ar .. Haiz ..
My illness havent yet well ..=[ Still feel very toilful ..@@
I have to take medicine on time ..But still no effect =[
I've been sick for two days..Do not know when will be good ah..
the auntie sarcastic for me ar ~!! HEM ~!!!
never mind i will forgive her .. because im so generous one =] HAHA
AH...forget something ..
today i at school ..i got a Art homework .. the homework are want all the student cut a lot of papers got name and need colourful one .. then Stick it in the picture book ..
I cut a whole day..Even my Malay teachers complained me .. haha ..
Now more and more difficult to learning for my math .. i need to do more practice..
today i also didnt go my extra-curricular activities.. This is a normal thing right ~?

But my friends know that I did not on extra-curricular activities..All of them are very surprised..
Seems they  havent go to the zoo .. Fuss ><

my school have 2 devil ~!!! one is melisa .. one is cindy ..
They are like to say the nonsense in front of my baby..
My baby also got wrong..That she did not trust me..
Listen to the words they speak are not according ..
Daniel Daniel Daniel...!!!
I heard the name .. i feel trouble..
that two devil ar .. today always say this name for my baby o .. haiz
back of the devil got a tail ..

Today, my school has a fire drills.. is so boring at there and there are so bask ..
just stayed at there about then i was sweating ..
OK..stop typing here .. need to read my ucapan already ..

No comments:

Post a Comment