Wednesday, December 22, 2010


 ❤Start a New Life❤ 

This few day I always talk with a GUY at the midnight
I so LOVE the GUY
cause I hear his voice and what his talking about
I also can laugh
in My impression
he also say just 'one time' only
after i do it
he can say
he cant listen it

Yesterday
He talk a lot comic story to me
I feel bored but also can laugh
dont know why
I'm sick
wahaha xD
dont know
and I make he angry
cause I didnt listen to him
HE cover my phone
First time give people cover my phone
damn shit
I didnt angry he just worry he only
I just scared he angry me or what
try to coax him




I always bully He
say you LIE me
you bully ME
once I cried for him
OMG
unimaginable

I often on him like a baby

cause he like my mom
call me sleep early sleep with he
cant sneak
but I always will answer back he
dont want lah still early
dont sleep first lah
every day morning 730a.m. like that I must wake up to tutorial by MATH
cause my mom want back office in the morning so she throw me at teacher house
go to teacher there I will naturally lie on the table
until tution start






Just can say he is a fuuny Guy and he is a CLOWN in my heart
He is so smart
smart than me
and he also is a busy guy
just midnight free only
morning afternoon is difficult to see traces of his

You let me know a lot of thing
You dont scared me will xxxx you de meh
haiz
dont thing so many la
cause he like a cute girl big eyes girl pretty girl smart girl
Im just is a general girl ugly girl small eyes girl stupid girl rough girl
dont be good for me
I'm afraid I can not help myself at the time
Why every time I encounter are like this
got better one for me
GOD can you sayang me more than more
I dont want always like that lo
just can see listen
why you dont let my feel this feeling











No comments:

Post a Comment