Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Today have a movie with my cousin
[TRON]

just can said
the Film of man actor is so cute plus handsome
this movie use a lot computer technology
very exciting
when they are competition
the big MOTO really cool
can I has this MOTO




He was very handsome in this movie only
wakakaka

In cinemas
I have a habit
that is
I like to holding my feet to watch
and I also find my shoes at there
my shoes always drop at sat at my front de under the chair
so paiseh de lo
always find shoes at there

after watching the movie
I went to nichii
I bought a lot shirts at there
wuuhoo
for my Christmas gifts



❤ 1


❤ 2


❤ 3 Dressss


❤ 4

I really love shopping
BUT
I still got a lot of thing to buy
PLS let me go again

Today is winter solstice festival [冬至]
Right
Got a lot parents come my house to have family reunion dinner
My mother cooked a lot of delicious
HEY mom you said me FAT jor
WHY you still want cook delicious food for me
I LOVE MOM and the food
wahaha

OK stop at here la
cause I dont know what can I type jor

THX Wei Xiang ar
come to support my BLOG
let me got the mood to type it
Thx  


















No comments:

Post a Comment