Friday, December 24, 2010

Today is 25-Dec-2010
Merry Xmas all my Dear

Yesterday
I has a Amazing Countdown Party with Ben
I really thx Ben a lot
Cause you choose me be your party partner
place: Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Ben buy a dress and a high-heeled shoes for me
I so love the high-heeled shoes
cause it colour is RED colour
Dazzling Colour
The Long Dress is white colour
I careful to take care of this dress
At the Ballroom I saw a lot teenager
their partner is so pretty and beautiful
wahhhh

I ask Ben why you choose me be your partner
he didnt answer my question
I think there got a lot noble
I'm feel embarrassed at there
cause i didnt has a familiar friend at there
just Ben only
Ben bring me go to recognize his friend
his friend all so enthusiasm
over time we started to crazy together
After the end of the party
all guys say still want drink again
then they all go Ben's house continue the party

then Ben take me goes his house
wahhh Ben house really Big and Nice 
 I'm envious

wahaha stop talking Ben jor

then tonight I go to my Aunt party again
I think there will damn bored
cause all is old people at there

then now I need to sleep
cause yesterday I didnt sleep
Ben send me back at 12p.m. like that
cause all drunk at Ben house

I so love this blog 
cause this is a first blog im using iPad to type
the iPad is Ben ones
Ok.!  Good Night all
Merry Xmas muacks.! xD


 

No comments:

Post a Comment