Saturday, December 25, 2010

X'mas is over jor
now We wait Happy New Year
Today Damn Tried
I go My father's sister house [My Aunt]
Aunt' second son got wedding house buffet

my daddy said we need to 5p.m. like that go her house helping
OMG
Daddy now you daughter married ar
why you want to go there early
My daddy say go there see what can he help his sister
then I mum say your daddy want go there be a BITCH
wahaha xD then my daddy wait us shower
we shower slow as a turtle
wahaha xD then we reach there at 6.30 p.m. like that lo

I sit at there half hour only ar
then I go my friend house party
cause aunt party really damn bored
my mum n daddy stay at there
cause they be bitch with the uncle and auntie
they old people like to 'blow blow water' at there

I reach at My friend house like 8p.m. like that ar
I forget the time jor
cause I very happy when I saw another friends at there
they Bbq and drink
OMG
when I saw the red wine I feel vomit
cause yesterday countdown
I drink a lot
drink until stuffy jor
so today I change
I drink beer and X.o

walao this is my fourth time drink X.o
Ben father take a lot wine to us
Uncle later i drunk jor
how
you take care me ar
Uncle say if you drunk jor
Then I [uncle] also will drunk early than you
cause Ben tell me you can drink a lot
Hello Mr Ben
yesterday I can drink a lot
cause I got eat something when I drink
now I didnt eat
I think I will drunk early

But today I didnt Drunk cause Ben you control me
cause you know me tomorrow need to train Judo
so you didnt let me drink a lot
after 11p.m.
you took me to see fireworks



wuuhoo I like it
why malaysia fireworks colour always is red colour blue colour yellow colour

after see the fireworks Ben take me go supper
Ben you want me become a fat woman
wahaha
I make some difficult thing to let Ben do
I want Ben cook Maggi mee to me
cause Ben dont know how to cook Maggi

this is Ben Mee =)
he always call his maid to cook for he
I think his actions when his cook
I will laugh
wahaha
cause really fuuny
thx Ben
you cook you first maggi mee to me
wahaha xD
after supper I want Ben take me home
cause his friend also went to home jor
so I think I also want go home to be a pig
cause tomorrow I got judo

This year X'mas
I know a lot friend
especially I know Ben this guy
like I say this word at facebook
Tonight you let me impressed of you
wahahaha xD thx Ben you let me got a amazing X'mas

Now I wait my Happy New Year countdown
still dont know want find who to tide

today also got one thing is not perfect one
that is
I dont know how to say a
c.weng I dont know what you think a
what you take me as
I think i like the X.tool only lo
you always find me just only want that
haiz I dont know what you think
cause I really care about this lo
What is our relationship?
I feel I like a tool
you always want to know what i thinking about
there are some things hard to say out
you know
whatever la
you have already raised
dont want find you ma
then I wont find you lo
Is my wrong
I wanted nothing more simple
that is concern

I dont know why Im so care you
I scared you unhappy
hope can be friend again 
haiz
long explain lah
now is over jor
fine fine fine
dont think a lot  

Good Night everyone
Ben none need to worry me  OK
Good Night daddy n mummy
Good Night my friend
Good Night c.weng
Good Night Fuuny Ben =P






















No comments:

Post a Comment